Deciding which nonprofit to support can be a daunting task, especially because there are almost 2M US-registered nonprofits in the full ShoppingGives database! Not only is it important that the nonprofit aligns with your brand’s values but also that it resonates with your customers and is a reputable organization. That’s why we’re glad to provide you with the resources needed to research and select charities that would be a good fit for your brand.
Below are some recommended resources to check out to help you narrow down your search:
- ShoppingGives Campaigns - Join one of our current fundraising campaigns and coalitions or explore the featured nonprofits.
- ShoppingGives Verified Nonprofits list - A ShoppingGives "Verified" Nonprofit is a distinguished nonprofit organization that we feature on our Social Impact Stack for merchants to support at any level. These impactful nonprofits have been carefully selected, ensuring that they represent a diverse range of cause areas and organizational sizes.
- Charity Navigator is the world's largest and most trusted nonprofit evaluator. Use their ratings to find and support nonprofits that align with your passions and values.
- GiveWell is another charity assessment and effective altruism-focused organization, which focuses primarily on the cost-effectiveness of organizations, rather than traditional metrics such as overhead.
- GuideStar is the largest database of US-registered charities, connecting donors and grant-makers to nonprofit organizations.
We hope these resources help your brand select a charity to support via the ShoppingGives platform.
Looking for additional support? ShoppingGives offers custom Social Impact recommendations to brand partners at the “Impact Plus” level and higher. Learn more about our partnership offerings.